Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vortexity Scam - Why is it a Ponzai Scam?

Basically more and more people are starting to actually see that Vortexity is actually a Ponzi scam. And it is not only because the CEO used to be the mastermind of the previously failed BurnLounge Ponzi Scheme, but its because the compensation plan by Vortexity actually mimics that of a Ponzi Scheme.

If you look at the compensation plan offered by the company, you will notice that the only way for you to seriously earn money is to sell the Vortexity membership to your friend and families.

Here is why..

Even though Vortexity allows you to earn money through the 50% of the ad revenue earned by the company, the money is going to be pretty pathetic. The reason why I know that is because I have join such social networking sites before,and trust me guys, it ain't as easy as it sounds.

The money you are going to earn from the advertisement is going to be so little, its laughable. Try looking at this site Yuwie. It boost the same concept of Vortexity, just that it is actually FREE to join, and it does not require you to pay USD$1000.

And from my past experience, it actually took me 3months for me to earn my first USD$10 cheque (after working really hard, and getting about 55 'downlines' under me). And trust me, the Yuwie actually pays out the same amount as Vortexity (50% of the ads revenue)

Look at it this way, you actually have to pay USD$1000 for chance to earn pennies from each click by your downlines? I do not think that anyone of you is actually crazy enough to do that!

That was the reason why I chucked during the Vortexity opportunity talk when the CEO of Vortexity said:

"You are going to be so cool, you can tell people that Vortexity is YOUR business, you are earning money by surfing a Social Networking site!"

I wanted to stand up and tell him that:

"I do not think that $10 can allow me to survive for 3 months"

Well. I do not think that anybody can survive on that amount, unless you are living in China province or something.

If you sit down and carefully think about it, you will begin to realize that no doubt the internet is booming, and social networking is going to be the next 'in' thing. However, Vortexity is actually using social networking, to cover up their intentions, they are actually a Ponzi scheme company in sheep's clothings.

So, whats a Ponzi Scheme?

Well, a Ponzi scheme is basically a hit-and-run fraud company that thrives on the naivety of people. A Ponzi MLM company does not actually sell any products, instead members get to earn money through the recruitment fee.

So basically Vortexity is not a real MLM company because they do not actually sell any products. The only way you get to earn money is through recruiting more and more people.

I would actually recommend you guys to check-up more about Vortexity before you throw your money into the company.

No comments: